You are a Magician Brand
You’re also know as The Alchemist, the Visionary, the Shaman, the Priestess, the Innovator.
You are Merlin, Yoda, Gandalf, Galadriel, The Lady of the Lake, Hermione.
Your super power is the ability to dream big and do the inner work necessary to bring those dreams to fruition.
You are dynamic, influential, charismatic, intelligent, spiritual and curious.
You see the world as one, and seek to understand the powers of the Universe- and help others commune with them.
You believe in synchronicities, and miracles. When you’re at your best, you flow with the energies of the Universe, and are able to achieve whatever you desire.
You can see the patterns behind everything that happens, and are able to abstract yourself from the immediate, find solutions others can’t, and dream beyond what seems possible.
You’re a catalyst for change. Unlike the Outlaw, who seeks external change, you know that true transformation always starts within.
You care not just about what you do, but also about how you do it. You put special care in things others don’t notice: warm emails, beautiful packaging…you seek to anticipate your customers’ needs and delight them at every step- and your clients love you for it.
You brand promises magic: magical moments and enchanting solutions. You add pixie dust to everything you do.
When things go wrong, you look within. You know that true magic starts in the heart and that consciousness precedes existence.
YOUR CLIENTS CRAVE…
Transformation & Transformative Experiences
Products aligned to their values
YOU ARE AMAZING AT…
Helping others transform from the inside out
Creating Enchanting moments
Infusing everything you create with soul
Helping others find their flow
Your photos should…
– Show transformation (eg: before & after)
– Show magic & fantasy.
– Show your vision and your values. For Magicians, who you are is as important as your products.
– Show how who you are makes your work special , the energy you bring to your work.
– Show how aligned are your values with what you do and create. .
Your portraits should…
– Show who you truly are.
– Show some mistery (think: face behind flowers, soft focus, etc)
– Show some fantasy (think: glitter, sparklers, candles, smoke)
YOU SHOULD AVOID…
– Anything too unusual, edgy, shocking or extreme. Leave that to the Jesters and Outlaws. Magicians prefer congruence.
-Representing something you’re not. Magicians can detect falseness from a mile away and they will hate you for it.
Famous Magician Brands
Disney, Mastercard, Danielle Laporte.
EXPLORE THE MAGICIAN COLLECTION
(More Magician Collections to come soon!)